Ella Lauser is a new paradigm sexual health and wellness coach, writer, speaker and energetic healer. But perhaps most importantly she is the sister you probably never had!

At an early age, Ella had the unique opportunity to be a confidant and support system for many people. With wisdom, humor, and openness passed down to her from her bisexual grandma, Ella received a rich education. In 2000 at UC Santa Cruz she began The I Want Sex Club (I.W.S.C.) for students who wanted to talk about sex in a non-judgmental, supportive forum. Shortly thereafter, she graduated with a Sociology B.A. from UCLA, and then went on to teach comprehensive sexual health education to high school classrooms throughout Los Angeles Unified School District.

Now, Ella is finally working on a book that will share her insights on sexuality and in the interim she's offering exclusive private one-on-one coaching packages, providing the perfect space for women to become empowered emotionally and sexually, discovering what they want, how to ask for it and most importantly how to receive it. It's her greatest passion to be of service and offer you the tools, understanding and support to check in and be with what you really are, - amazing and beautiful!

Scratch Ella's Back So She Can Scratch Yours

This site runs on your donations, please support Miss Ella by making a little click and sending a dollar or twenty her way so she can keep researching and responding to all of your questions. Thank you!

Friday, May 21, 2010

For the first time ever...







So many amazing insights are afoot as are the heat waves, lemme tell ya!
I can't wait to share what I learn from this exploration with all of you...
15 days to go, what's the longest you've gone?

A lot of people masturbate almost like a habit, I know I do- it's like that great
cup of coffee or a cigarette. It's interesting to contain, sustain, refrain, and hold
down the fort. The body is a temple and I'm living in it in a whole new way.

Count down continues, stay tuned...

Love,

Ella

P.S. If you wanted to learn more on orgasms, click here to read the previous post
"Operation: Happy Lady"

3 comments:

  1. You rock!

    Thank you so much for this. Feminine masturbation has always been taboo and I often felt like I was very masculine in my sexual drive (like too masculine and out of place). I think I have been masturbating every day, sometimes several times a day for as long as I can remember. It has been mostly pleasant but sometimes, I feel like I've been using it the wrong way, like taking it for granted, using it to get me distracted from the things that didn't go well, or as a stress reliever, as you said.

    Sexual pleasure is one of the greatest gifts in life and I feel like I've been taking it for granted and taking the soul out of it (if it makes sense). Even worse, I sometimes prefer solitary pleasures to shared ones and it makes me feel empty and lazy.

    You're inspiring me to try this 30 day challenge. It is going to be extremely hard, but I just have to do it now. To try to understand and deal with my energies differently.

    Thank you for being so open minded and honest and generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ariane, I'm so honored to have been an inspiration for you to explore the depths of your sexuality! I was a bit nervous about today's post but you just made me realize yet again that being real is what we all need, even if it makes us step out of our comfort zone (in fact, especially when it makes us do so).

    Masturbation is often so taboo that I felt like I was championing some serious BS every time I was pulling a Sex & the City Samantha day. The truth is though that I never stopped to actually feel into why I was responding the way I was. I'll be going into a deeper, more nitty gritty post about what I've come to learn (and am continuing to learn) and I can't wait to share it with you as well as everyone.

    It's really empowering to know my body, be with it and feel the power of saying no to an impulse for a greater yes. It's funny at first at felt like I needed a damned chastity belt and thought maybe I'd dipped back into a Victorian era of pleasure tsk tsk tsking but this journey is proving to be hard fought, hard won and I truly believe that I'm integrating the masculine and feminine aspects within me in a really profound way. To be feminine in our understanding and appreciation of our sexuality does not mean to be passive and inactive, quite the contrary and I hereby salute you.

    Please don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you want support.

    Goodnight and good luck,

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome video! So nice to meet a fellow crib masturbater! HAAAAHAAA! Yes! Not a lot of people will talk about it starting that young, though a know a couple of ladies who have. I wonder why some girls find it later in life? I've always been ultra connected to that pleasure zone just like you.

    So cool to be on the same video wave length too:) In case you are not Ella and wondering what I'm talking about, here is the vlog:
    http://www.elephantjournal.com/2010/05/i-played-with-myself/

    I've not explored the reasons why I don't masturbate at times. Just not feeling it, but you may be right about it being connected to depression.

    I find that I'll use masturbation as a distraction mechanism if I'm confronted with something that I don't want to do. I also go through periods where I masturbate more and masturbate less. The longest I've gone without masturbating? Months...I'd say 3-6 months.

    Awesome to connect more to you in this way. Go You, Ella! I love the strong and authentic women getting louder and brighter in my life. It feels amazing:)

    -Aurora

    ReplyDelete